Emergency Broadband Benefit
FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of theFederal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid or the FCC’s Lifeline program;
- Approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, in the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income through job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers.
- Contact our office for more information:
Mobius Communications Company and the Hemingford Cooperative Telephone Company are participating broadband providers in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
Please, call our office at (308)-487-5500 for additional information.
High-Speed, Reliable, Local.
We understand the needs of our communities. Mobius Communications Company provides advanced Broadband connection technology. Mobius Communications Company has moved beyond the time of dial-up and has realized that the future of the Internet is High Speed!
Need to check the forecast?
Get In Touch
Questions about our services? Comments? We’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form on the right and we’ll get back with you.