Job Title: Field Technician
Job Summary: This position is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repair, and programming of various types of networking devices; including fiber ONTs, routers/switches, radios, and surveillance/monitoring systems. This job also requires the physical installation and termination of fiber optics, and CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation and maintenance of Company and customer communication devices and networks
- Troubleshooting and programming Company and customer equipment
- Professional installation of equipment; both indoors and outdoors
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is updated and completed
- Ensure vehicles are well-stocked with tools, materials, and inventory
- Work independently and with the team within the department/organization
- Ability to problem solve
- Prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines
- Provide excellent customer service
- Promote Company services and products
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift and move a minimum of 80 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders and work from elevated platform or bucket trucks for extended periods under various types of weather/seasonal conditions
This is a full-time position based in Hemingford, NE. Wages based on experience. Benefits include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Savings & Retirement programs, Sick Leave, Holiday and Vacation pay.
Employment subject to drug screening, DMV, and criminal background checks.
Send Resume to:
Mobius Communications Company
Attn: Operations Manager
PO Box 246
Hemingford, NE 69348